วันเสาร์ที่ 7 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Amazing art talent

What is art? Everyone will be thinking about drawing and painting. Really? Only drawing and painting! I think that everything on the earth is the creative arts. It was born on the earth not only human action but also action for nature. For example, by human action ; The Great Wall of China is the longest wall in the world. It was buit originally to protect enemy. This is made up of 6,259.6 km. of sections of actual wall. I have been China. I saw the Great wall of China that the longest wall. I can't walk only one day to finish. I think that the Great wall is wonderful place tht I know. The art talent is beautiful and vistual mind. I really love the art.

Recently, the artists are joining the tourism authority of thailand in studios and galleries into attractions. It is being marketed. The idea is intended to stimulate the local economy. The artists shared their experience of welcoming tourism people how to use what they have been given in life, to strike a sense of balance. It is a place where tourists can meet artists, some of whom have created their arts.

In my opinion, I agree with the artists because they intend to work and want to people love in the art and more than interseting. I am interseted in the art which are drawing, painting and creating new things because the art makes me relaxed. I always draw picture in the paper, interest in painting and invention. I love the art.


The art of Thailand!! wonderful !!


The tourism authority of Thailand.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น