วันเสาร์ที่ 7 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Charity Music in Bangkok

"Recalling to the event of the moment when we loved each other, it's still inside my heart. I want to tell myself forget her and start fresh. But way my heart doesn't follow my mind, I'm still loving you. I'm re-changing myself to be different person. But nomatter how I change, the love I have for you is still there as usual. Ohh...my love don't accept to change." This song is called "ruk mai yom bplian plaeng" from the album Bo-Ran Man by Tik Shiro. My hobby is listen to the music. What kind of music that I really love is pop. I believe that everyone loves music like me. So, I choose this news.
The successful and exciting Thai music : Tik Shiro will return for charity after its premier earlier this year at Patravadi Theatre's Fringe Festival 2010 in Hua Hin. He invite to Kyle Dillingham (American). All box office income and donations received will go to the Dhamma Theater Foundation. Tik Shiro is a singer-song-writer and Kyle Dillingham is a fiddler. This music project, apart from its own artistic merits, is symbolic of a vital in life : The spirit to be creative, cooperation, and the spirit of accommodating and cherishing differences.

What kind of music do you like? I love pop and everything about music because it makes me relaxed. If you like pop, I will suggest that this concert. All income give to donation that DhammaTheater. If you are one of person that really love pop, don't miss this concert!!! It is not only pop song but also classic song. I support and agree with this concert because it is charity music in Bangkok.


For example concert of Tik Shiro : (ruk mai yom bplian plaeng)

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น